Friday, June 11, 2010

Yorba Regional Park


I have a date with my mountain bike on Friday evenings. This week we decided to explore Yorba Regional Park.

This park is one-mile long with 175 acres of land. Although it is located alongside the highway, inside the park it is still quite tranquil. There are four lakes with connecting streams and plenty of trails for equestrian, cyclist and pedestrian use.

There was overcast and very few visitors were in the park. I cruised along Santa Ana river. It was quite chilly. I could hear and feel the wind blowing on my face. I wondered why it took me so long to get a bike. It has given me so much companionship and enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Who are YOU?" said the Caterpillar.

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation.

Alice replied, rather shyly,

"I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then."

"What do you mean by that?' said the Caterpillar sternly. "Explain yourself!"

"I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir" said Alice,

"because I'm not myself, you see."



(Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter 5)